- Sleeper, M., Balebako, R., Das, S., McConahy, A., Wiese, J., and Cranor, L."The post that wasn't: Exploring self-censorship on Facebook." In Proceedings of the 2013 conference on Computer Supported Collaborative Work p793-802 2013 ACM
R. Balebako, P. Leon, R. Shay, B. Ur, and L. Cranor "Measuring the Effectiveness of Privacy Tools for Limiting Behavioral Advertising," Web 2.0 for Security and Privacy Conference (2012)
- P. Leon, B. Ur, R. Balebako, L. Cranor, R. Shay, and Y. Wang, "Why Johnny Can't Opt Out: A usability evaluation of tools to limit online behavioral advertising," CHI 2012.
- R. Balebako, P. Leon, H. Almuhimedi, P. Kelley, J. Mugan, A. Acquisti, L. Cranor, and N. Sadeh. Nudging Users Towards Privacy on Mobile Devices. In Proceedings of the 2nd Annual Workshop on Persuasion, Nudge, Influence, and Coercion on Mobile Devices, p23-26 CHI 2011
- Masters Thesis: Using Distributed Computing to solve the 0-1 Knapsack Problem (PDF)
- Winner: Computer, Privacy and Freedom 2011 Research Poster, Nudging Users Towards Privacy